FT3 Tactical is a 28-lane indoor range featuring computerized target retrieval systems and guns and security training.
Their range offers some of the area’s largest shooting stalls, as well as padded top shooting benches and computerized target retrieval devices. They have the best ventilation system in the market. In fact, the air you breathe within the range is cleaner than the air outside!
The target retrieval system from FT3 Tactical enables more stable operation, faster target response, and more precise control than standard “sag and sway” target retrievers. Targets can be placed in half-yard increments using the push button function. Each stall’s lighting can be adjusted to ten different settings. Four customizable target distance buttons allow for quick target setup. Spend less time positioning your targets and more time on the trigger! And, using their system, you will spend less time waiting for your target to cease bouncing and swaying!
RULES OF THE RANGE
- ALWAYS point your firearm in a safe direction.
- Keep your finger off the trigger until you’re ready to fire.
- NEVER LOAD YOUR FIREARM UNTIL YOU ARE ON THE FIRELINE AND READY TO FIRE.
- DO NOT LOAD FIREARMS AWAY FROM THE FIRELINE.
- All firearms that are not in use must be stored unloaded in a case.
- Before accessing the Range, all shooters must complete and sign the range release, waiver, hold harmless, indemnity, and assumption of risk forms.
- Food and beverages are not permitted on the firing line or in the lobby. (Smoking is not permitted in the building.)
- Tracer, incendiary, armor-piercing, steel case, steel core, bimetal, Wolf, Bear, and Tula ammunition are strictly prohibited at the range at all times.
- Any shooter who violates this guideline will be removed from the range immediately.
- Range Officers and Range Personnel must obey orders instantly and without inquiry.
- Only targets that have been approved may be used.
- Buttstocks are required on shotguns.
- Sights are required on all firearms.
- All shots fired from the firing line (i.e. from within the shooting booths) must be aimed. All firing from the firing line is Slow Fire, which means that there must be a one-second pause between shots.
- You may not draw from a holster unless permitted by management.
- Never clean a firearm on the premises.
- Range Officers have the authority to inspect any firearms or ammunition for safety reasons.
- If you are unsure about something, consult a range officer.
- A chamber flag must be installed on all long guns until they are on the firing line and pointed downrange.
- You are obligated to reimburse the Range for any damage you cause. Ask the Range Master for a schedule of estimated fines.
Next Point of Interest: Rodeo 39 Public Market